iOS. 7 iPhone

This is a test post and the edublogger fghhhhbv

20131215-105053.jpg

20131215-105104.jpg

20 thoughts on “iOS. 7 iPhone

1. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
    but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
    GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
    along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA

2. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

3. I completely agree with all you said about the book. It is hard to not search for something else or something deeper when reading Pride and Prejudice, but I think there is something to be said for the shallow nature of people this book seems to exemplify. From what we’ve learned in class about the time period this book was written, Austen’s descriptions seem to be pretty accurate. They were indeed different times and people had different motives for what they did, especially regarding marriage. Though it’s hard for us to try and not read it from our 21st century perspective, I think doing so gives us the most pleasure in reading it (for me it does, anyway). I also think just valuing the book for it’s humor and absurd seeming characters can make it more entertaining and trying to make any sort of commentary on people’s shallowness.

4. I completely agree with all you said about the book. It is hard to not search for “something else” or something “deeper” when reading Pride and Prejudice, but I think there is something to be said for the shallow nature of people this book seems to exemplify. From what we’ve learned in class about the time period this book was written, Austen’s descriptions seem to be pretty accurate. They were indeed different times and people had different motives for what they did, especially regarding marriage. Though it’s hard for us to try and not read it from our 21st century perspective, I think doing so gives us the most pleasure in reading it (for me it does, anyway). I also think just valuing the book for it’s humor and absurd seeming characters can make it more entertaining and trying to make any sort of commentary on people’s shallowness.

5. I completely agree with all you said about the book. It is hard to not search for “something else” or something “deeper” when reading Pride and Prejudice, but I think there is something to be said for the shallow nature of people this book seems to exemplify. From what we’ve learned in class about the time period this book was written, Austen’s descriptions seem to be pretty accurate. They were indeed different times and people had different motives for what they did, especially regarding marriage. Though it’s hard for us to try and not read it from our 21st century perspective, I think doing so gives us the most pleasure in reading it (for me it does, anyway). I also think just valuing the book for it’s humor and absurd seeming characters can make it more entertaining and trying to make any sort of commentary on people’s shallowness.

With sues test